Today, CNH approved the extension of the terms provided in the Bidding Guidelines CNH-R02-L03/2018, CNH-R03-L03/2018 and CNH-A6-7-Asociaciones/2018 in order to dialogue with the new administration – currently in the transition stage –, and review the Bidding Guidelines and the Contracts, if necessary.
Consequently, the dates of the three Calls for the Bidding processes referred are now aligned as follows:
|Access to the Data Room
|February 9th, 2018 to July 18th, 2018
|February 9th, 2018 to January 8th, 2019
|Period to pay the inscription
|January 25th, 2018 to July 20th, 2018
|January 25th, 2018 to January 8th, 2019
|Receipt of Prequalification documents
|July 25th, 2018 to July 27th, 2018
|January 9th, 2019 to January 10th, 2019
|July 30th, 2018 to August 31th, 2018
|January 11th, 2019 to January 29th, 2019
|List of prequalified interested parties
|September 4th, 2018
|January 30th, 2019
|Final version of the Bidding Guidelines
|September 4th, 2018
|February 6th, 2019
|Resolve about the conformation of biders
|September 21st, 2018
|February 11th, 2019
|Opening of proposals
|September 27th, 2018
|February 14th, 2019
Additionally, in order to align the Bidding Guidelines CNH-R03-L02/2018 with the ones of CNH-R03-L03/2018 and CNH-A6-7-Asociaciones/2018, CNH shall request to the winners prior the subscription of the Contract:
- The Register of the Administration System Formation issued by ASEA -in case of not having such register, the winning bidder shall submit a simple copy of the application’s receipt-, and
- A simple copy of the receipt application related to the Authorization for the Administration System’s Implementation submitted before ASEA.
In relation to the Contracts, SENER amended the following clauses:
- Startup Transition Stage. The Contactor can execute the applicable legal action against the former Operator for the Preexistent Damages;
- Unitization Procedure. It refers to the applicable regulation issued by SENER;
- Corporate Guarantee. Provides more clarity about the means to submit the corporate guarantees (limited or unlimited);
- Letter of credit. Specifies its term and the annual auto-renewing, and
- Final Transition Stage. The Contractor shall submit a compliance report updated at the start date of the Final Transition Stage.
The amendments will be published tomorrow in the Federal Official Gazette and in the official website www.rondasmexico.gob.mx.
Source: www.rondasmexico.gob.mx and 41st Extraordinary Session of CNH.
Muvoil Consulting is a group of specialists in the O&G sector: legal, fiscal, social and environmental. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to design strategic solutions that can disentangle the most complex regulatory and transactional challenges that a petroleum project can face.